THE DEEP DIVE
1:1 Mentoring with Irek
An Invite from Irek...
You’re invited to participate in our first ever Trading Deep Dive, a 3 month mentoring program that has the power to transform the way you trade the markets. It’s open to Trading MasterClass members only and is limited to the first 12 applicants. This program is designed specifically for experienced traders who have capital and are ready to step it up!
Irek here, with an invitation for you to participate in our first ever Trading Deep Dive. I’m really excited to work with some of you 1:1 and will do everything in my power to elevate your trading and assist you to reach the next level.
If you already know how to trade the MasterClass strategies, but there’s just something missing…
If you struggle with fear of missing out, revenge trading, or you just can’t get your mindset in check…
Or, If you’re simply looking for accountability coaching and some tough love…
Then check out this short video, because with my experience, and your commitment, this program has the power to change your life!
There’s a reason Kev J. said:
“MasterClass is the best investment you can make in yourself if you’re serious about learning to trade. Been a member since the day Irek launched and I’ve been immersed in it ever since.”
And the most important thing? We’re just getting started…
Today, You’re invited to participate in the first ever Trading Deep Dive
To get the most out of this mentoring program, firstly you must be an existing Trading MasterClass member. Secondly, you must be trading live already (with capital), or have the ability to become a full-time trader after the 3-month process is complete. By the end of the program, you will have full clarity on your next steps, you’ll feel psychologically attuned, and be well on your way to consistency.
What do you get out of this 3-month program?
This Trading Deep Dive will provide you with a brand new and improved trading plan, a recommended trading routine, psychological and mindset improvements, backtesting and technical trading suggestions, and more. By working directly with Irek, you’ll gain first-hand insight into his 7+ years of trading experience and start to shift your mindset to one of abundance and confidence… Prepare to conclude the 3 month program with a refined trading plan in hand, and the next steps needed to reach consistency and succeed as a full-time trader.
What’s included in the Deep Dive?
Week 4 – Deep Dive with Irek + 1:1 Support with Trading Team
Week 8 – Journal Review #2
Week 9 – Performance Review with Irek
Week 12 – Final wrap-up call with Irek
- During week 1, you will be provided with a list of questions to answer and submit before the introductory call. These questions will assist Irek in understanding where you’re at in terms of your trading knowledge and skills, and also what it is you’re looking to achieve. The questions will be surrounded around your goals, struggles, trading history, and current situation… i.e Are you working? Going to school? Can you become a full time trader now? Are you struggling with entries, exits? etc.
- This is an initial check-in call to break the ice, go over the questionnaire in detail, and lay the groundwork for the next 3 months. During this call, Irek will collect any additional information he needs from you and will get an understanding as to where you’re at on a psychological level. Next steps for week 3 will be explained.
- Following the introductory call, Irek will request your journal submission. Please include as much detail as possible, and highlight any major lessons learned. Complete transparency on your part will allow for a more dynamic and beneficial journal review. Make sure to include screenshots and analysis. After submission, Irek will review the journal and create an individualized performance-based trading plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
- During week 4, Irek will present his findings after the in-depth journal review, in the form of a written report (new trading plan). Together you will go over both the personal, and trading side of things to assist you in finding your flow as a trader. Technical trading and psychological recommendations will be given during this call and Irek will map out the foundation for your new trading plan. Clear next steps will be given to assist you in reaching your goals.
- Immediately following the Deep Dive, you will be given direct access to a trader from the MasterClass Support Team (Pat Bak, Sam Shaper, Kris Daunys) for a 30 day period. They will be available for direct messaging throughout the month to assist you with your trading and for accountability purposes. The response time will be 24 hours (however there may be instances throughout the month where the response time may be delayed, due to timezone differences etc).
- After working with the Support Team for 30 days, you’ll then be required (during week 8) to submit your updated journal, including any new trades taken during the last 30 days. Irek will perform another in-depth journal review to see how you’ve applied the lessons learned from the Deep Dive.
- During this one hour call, Irek will summarize his findings after reviewing your updated journal and will provide any last recommendations to assist you in reaching consistency. This is the time to ask any final questions regarding your new trading plan, and ensure you understand clearly the next steps of your trading journey.
- At the end of the 3-month program, you will have one final 15-minute call with Irek – consider this your final accountability check-in. Feel free to ask any final questions, bring to light any last issues you need addressed, or simply connect with Irek and provide your feedback for the program. By now, you should be well on your way to consistency, with a clear plan of action!
Participate in The Deep Dive
Take your trading to the next level.
If you're ready to work directly with Irek, gain access to the mentoring program for $5,000.
This program is designed for experienced traders only.
The 3-month duration is an estimate only. We will do our best to ensure your package is completed within 2.5 – 3.5 months. This will be based on Irek’s availability, your availability, different time-zones, and other determinants.
There is a rare chance that a session may need to be rescheduled. We will provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if this is the case.
Once you submit payment, your sessions will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, your first session may not take place in same month of booking. If you have specific needs based on timing and availability – please contact us first before purchasing so we can determine if your needs can be met.
The 1:1 sessions are performance based and are not meant to be taken as financial or trading advice in terms of what positions to take or not to take. Your investments and trading decisions are solely your own and you take full responsibility.